state of the system

From: Marco van Hulten
Subject: state of the system
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2017 10:25:32 +0100

Hi,

Concerning my kodi crash happening on my system but not on other's [1],
maybe by system got broken and I should reinstall.

I understand that the state of a GuixSD installation is defined by one's
`config.scm`.  Thus I can very easily reproduce an exact copy of the
functional system.

However, there are also packages installed per user.  What would
define, excluding data files in the home directories, the complete
state of a system, including both the core OS and packages (as
available per user), if there such a thing in GuixSD?

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-guix/2017-11/msg00078.html

—Marco