mcron or mcron2?

From: Caleb Herbert
Subject: mcron or mcron2?
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 21:24:38 -0600

I searched for mcron and got two versions that look identical but with
different deps.  Which one should I get?  I'm confused.

        $ guix package -s mcron
        name: mcron2
        version: 1.0.8-0.31baff1
        outputs: out
        systems: x86_64-linux i686-linux armhf-linux aarch64-linux
        mips64el-linux
        dependencies: autoconf-2.69 automake-1.15 ed-1.14.2 guile-2.0.14
        help2man-1.47.4 pkg-config-0.29.2 texinfo-6.3 which-2.21
        location: gnu/packages/guile.scm:596:4
        homepage: https://www.gnu.org/software/mcron/
        license: GPL 3+
        synopsis: Run jobs at scheduled times
        It is used to run tasks on a schedule, such as every hour or
        every Monday.  Mcron is written in Guile, so its
        + configuration can be written in Scheme; the original cron
        format is also supported.
        relevance: 4

        name: mcron
        version: 1.0.8
        outputs: out
        systems: x86_64-linux i686-linux armhf-linux aarch64-linux
        mips64el-linux
        dependencies: ed-1.14.2 guile-2.0.14 pkg-config-0.29.2
        which-2.21
        location: gnu/packages/guile.scm:570:2

--
Caleb Herbert