ntpd and ssh-daemon

From: James Richardson
Subject: ntpd and ssh-daemon
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 00:56:49 -0400

I just installed GuixSD on a laptop. When it boots it appears that
dbus-system and networking are slow to start up. It seems that ntpd and
ssh-daemon do not start because the the network isn't fully configured
yet.

Questions:

1. How can I turn on detailed logs?

2. Do others see this at all?

I am uncertain as to why the network is slow to start , perhaps my dhcp
server? The dhcp server and laptop are cabled into the same switch.

I'm not sure where to start debugging this...

--
James Richardson