Re: pgmodeler

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: pgmodeler
Date: Tue, 2 May 2017 18:50:26 +0200

Adfeno,

NOTE I'm not a developer, but I just happen to search for the issue some
more and happened to find a similar issue.

In the issue, the problem is "libpq", not "libpq" --- but I do know that
it was probably a typo ---, furthermore, there is a similar issue that
should provide us with some hints:
[[https://github.com/pgmodeler/pgmodeler/issues/43]].

However, that issue doesn't seem to indicate if the suggested .pc file
was ever added, so perhaps we must ask upstream to do so now.

I don't know what this .pc file is

Anyway I realized that pg-config was not in the build environment

Now it builds

BUT i doesn't install because it attempts to create the folder /usr and it as no permission for that.

mkdir: cannot create directory ?/usr?: Permission denied

Thanks for your attempt anyway !

Ciao