Re: Unable to boot GuixSD USB stick

From: 良ϖ
Subject: Re: Unable to boot GuixSD USB stick
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 07:37:12 +0000

For the record, perhaps it would be useful to others in the same
situation to be hinted to read what's in grub.cfg: it contains the
reference to boot file and boot prompt (see the menu entry).

Using these references I was able to complete a boot. Don't forget to
include all options in the "linux …" command (boot file)

piotr