postgres service

From: Catonano
Subject: postgres service
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 19:21:58 +0100

I added a postgresql service to the list of my services, like this

(services (cons* (postgresql-service #:locale "it_IT.UTF-8")
                (gnome-desktop-service)
                (xfce-desktop-service)
                  %desktop-services))

This is an excerpt of the "guix system reconfigure etc/config.scm" log

creating collations ... sh: locale: command not found
ok
No usable system locales were found.
Use the option "--debug" to see details.
shepherd: Service user-homes could not be started.

So, there's no "locale" command and the service user-homes could not be started

How worried should I be ?