Re: fonts

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: fonts
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 10:15:57 +0100

Niall,

Hi,

On 22 February 2017 at 21:22, Catonano <address@hidden> wrote:

I'm only using Guix on a foreign distro and for now have only Source Code Pro
(SCP) installed primarily for use within Emacs. I initially followed the instructions
here  from the manual installing fontconfig and the suggested font packages

Thank you so much for you email, it was complete and informative.

Stitching together some pieces from your email, some from an email of mine about the Emacs experience in Guix going back to a few months ago and from a chat on the channel, I could manage to settle the issue of the fonts for good (I hope)

Also I didn' t know about SCP, I set it in Emacs and I'm in the process of deciding whether I like it or not.
I'm hearing rumors in my soul telling I will like it !

Thanks
Ciao  :-)