Backing up a GuixSD system? rsnapshot doesn't seem to like the store.

From: dian_cecht
Subject: Backing up a GuixSD system? rsnapshot doesn't seem to like the store.
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 10:33:12 -0800

Hello,
     My normal backup software (rsnapshot) doesn't seem to play
terribly well with GuixSD because the software uses hardlinks for it's
deduplication, so I'm looking for alternatives (or someone to tell me
what needs to happen to get rsnapshot to backup /gnu/store without
issue).

I'd prefer something that has data deduplication at the very least.