Re: input sources

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: input sources
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 22:06:56 +0100

on the "newcomers" channel on the Gnome irc server, it was suggested to me that the ibus configuration must be broken or missing

Because the input sources functionality depends on that.

Is ibus included in the base services ?

In my brand new GuixSD installation (awesome !) there are no input sources in the (Region and language) Gnome desktop control panel ?

So I can' t fix my keyboard layout.

I guix system reconfigured right after installing GuixSD 0.12

Thanks for any hint