Re: Network Manager Service

From: rennes
Subject: Re: Network Manager Service
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2016 09:04:27 -0600

Hi,
On 2016-12-08 08:41, address@hidden wrote:

So what’s the conclusion here?

If Network Manager works as expected, we should consider adding it to
‘%desktop-services’.

In my tests has worked the automatic WIFI connection in GNOME, I would like to do tests in XFCE.

On the other hand I have noticed the following:
* In the case of the wired connection, appears connected but does not give the internet, it is necessary to turn the button on and off(May be required dhcp service?). * The connection speed is slower, I have not yet reviewed this; And I'm not sure if it's just on my machine.

As soon as I can do the tests and will comment the results.

Thanks