Re: Network Manager Service

From: rennes
Subject: Re: Network Manager Service
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2016 06:30:01 -0600

On 2016-12-01 06:06, Chris Marusich wrote:

I tried this unsuccessfully.  When I check the box ('Make available to
other users') and then hit the "Apply" button, a window pops up asking
me to enter the password for the "Administrator".  My account has sudo
permission, so I tried typing in the password I use when I run sudo.
However, that didn't work (the authentication apparently failed), so I
wasn't able to set the option.

Chris, try typing the root password.