Re: Working example needed to extend tor-service with file-like object

From: ng0
Subject: Re: Working example needed to extend tor-service with file-like object
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2016 15:31:28 +0000

Hi,

> Hi!
>
> ng0 <address@hidden> skribis:
>
>> Can someone give a working example for the tor-service?
>> I volunteer to improve the documentation if I can get something
>> out of this.
>
> I have something like this:

Thanks, but there's a misunderstanding in terms what I needed
help with I think.

Our default config (torrc) is not so pleasant (well, it's
intentional minimal). I have torrc values, unrelated to
hidden-service, I need to add. Like, exclude certain countries
etc. For this I want to understand how a file-like object would
look like in the context of (services) in config.scm, so I can be
sure I apply the correct thing.