Error in gexp.scm. Unrecognized keyword.

From: Dmitry Nikolaev
Subject: Error in gexp.scm. Unrecognized keyword.
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 23:35:36 +0300

Hi.

I wanted to update my GuixSD installation, but everytime I run "guix system reconfigure ..." I'm getting

guix/gexp.scm:314:0: In procedure computed-file:
guix/gexp.scm:314:0: In procedure #<procedure computed-file (name gexp #:key options)>: Unrecognized keyword

I've tried guix pull and guix refresh, nothing helped.

What is wrong with my guix installation and gexp.scm? I haven't seen anybody complaining about it in this mailing list. What do I have to do to update my GuixSD installation?

Dmitry Nikolaev