Re: transmission-remote-cli not symlinked in ~/.guix-profile/bin/

From: Arun Isaac
Subject: Re: transmission-remote-cli not symlinked in ~/.guix-profile/bin/
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 13:32:12 +0530

>> > What is the output of:
>> >
>> >   $ file ~/.guix-profile
>>
>> /home/arunisaac/.guix-profile: symbolic link to
>> /home/arunisaac/.guix-profile-2-link
>
> That looks unusual to me. For me, it's like this, both on GuixSD and
> Guix on another distro:
>
> $ file ~/.guix-profile
> /home/leo/.guix-profile: symbolic link to
> /var/guix/profiles/per-user/leo/guix-profile

And indeed, my /var/guix/profiles/per-user/arunisaac/guix-profile/bin/
has transmission-remote-cli. It's just that, for whatever reason, my
~/.guix-profile is not pointing to
/var/guix/profiles/per-user/arunisaac/guix-profile.

Though I still don't understand how ~/.guix-profile-2-link came to be, I
can now get my transmission-remote-cli working normally.

Thank you!