dovecot-service config questions

From: g1
Subject: dovecot-service config questions
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 13:35:33 -0400

I am trying to understand dovecot-service config. I found this trivial
example: https://wingolog.org/pub/alt-os-config.scm

  (dovecot-service
                    #:config (dovecot-configuration
                              (mail-location "maildir:~/.mail")
                              (listen '("127.0.0.1"))))

I am having trouble making the leap between guix and dovecot syntax.

1) Does anyone have a less trivial dovecot-service config they could
share?

2) How do I check the config tha herd is running? Like this ...

address@hidden ~/src$ pstree -pa | grep dovecot
  |-dovecot,24213 -F -c /gnu/store/fq2spszyidjp56wmy38b1wma1p2irqgc-dovecot.co

... or is there a better way?

3) How do I view the dovecot config that _will be_ generated by system
reconfigure?

TIA - George