Why are there no binary available

From: Vincent Legoll
Subject: Why are there no binary available
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 13:18:13 +0200

I'm trying to understand why are there no binaries available
for my system and I'm rebuilding everything.

The answer may be that I have a system configuration that
makes the hydra binaries not good for my system, but that
is just a guess...

Is there a guix command to know for sure that system
configuration is not compatible with hydra binaries ?

The following is an example:

/etc/config.scm
(bootloader (grub-configuration (theme (grub-theme))
may make the binaries incompatible with hydra-built ones...

How do I know ?

--
Vincent Legoll