Re: change resolution (new style) + question about qxl driver

From: David Craven
Subject: Re: change resolution (new style) + question about qxl driver
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2016 11:38:15 +0200

Yep me too, beats me why it doesn't work. xrandr even displays a +
beside the optimal resolution I think. I don't know why the * and the
+ aren't aligned. I asked on the spice mailing list what the
requirements for this to work are but I didn't get a straight answer.
I kind of lost interest in debugging this too after I realized it doesn't
work with wayland... =P
Could it be some weird capability stuff? I was running the
spice-vdagentd and spice-vdagent as root for testing purposes so
it can't be a permissions problem right?