Re: Not booting

From: Mark H Weaver
Subject: Re: Not booting
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 10:08:15 -0400

> Kete Foy <address@hidden> skribis:
>
>> Kete Foy:
>>>
>>> I need to do this:
>>> https://libreboot.org/docs/gnulinux/grub_cbfs.html#option1_dont_reflash
>>>
>> This worked for me by just copying grub.cfg to libreboot_grub.cfg. (in
>> /boot/grub after mounting /dev/sda1 using installation drive)
>
> That rings a bell.  I think Mark (Cc’d) had a patch so that ‘guix
> system’ would do that automatically on LibreBoot systems.  Mark?

I never produced a patch, I just created the symlink manually on my
Libreboot systems during the initial install.  However, looking at the
current libreboot git sources, it seems that this is no longer needed.
If grub.cfg is found, it should auto-load that in the default entry.

If I'm mistaken, please let me know :)

      Mark