How can I test better?

From: Nils Gillmann
Subject: How can I test better?
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 01:52:19 +0100

Regarding:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2016-02/msg00313.html

I wonder how I can be sure if `guix environment` does not give me
a 100% reproduction of what is happening with the files later on,
how can I verify what I push as patch does work and which doesn't
if I have to write the install procedure of `make` myself?
Is `guix system vm` better?
How can I test things *better* to give me expected results?

I referenced the thread because this is currently broken because
of this one issue.
--
ng