Problem making anonymous contribution

From: Carlos Davalillo
Subject: Problem making anonymous contribution
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 13:32:36 -0400

Hello

I recently got in contact with Mr. Patrick from the GSL group to contribute
an alternative quadrature algorithm based on the tanh-sinh method. When I
try to send git diff I get the following error message

     Unable to push to 'origin' - unexpected http status code: 403

I tried to do it by the ssh way but got the same result.

So I ask you for some help to overcome this problem. I'm located in
Cabimas, Venezuela by the way.

Thank you in advance for your help!
--
Carlos Davalillo