Re: GSL - GNU Scientific Library for Mac

From: Adam Majer
Subject: Re: GSL - GNU Scientific Library for Mac
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 19:41:06 +0200

On 4/16/20 11:03 AM, address@hidden wrote:
Dear

I am a student and am currently learning to program in C++(14). I
have a MacBook Air so I use Xcode to write my code, most of the rest
of class uses the Linux virtual machine that our professor made. We
have a project where we need to use the GNU Scientific library, more
specifically the undermentioned parts:

#include <gsl/gsl_errno.h>

#include <gsl/gsl_matrix.h>

#include <gsl/gsl_odeiv2.h>

I was wondering wether it would be possible somehow for me to
download these libraries?

These are not libraries, these are headers.

  https://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/

TBH, you should stick to Linux as at least most distributions would have
packaged GSL and it would it available for you without you needing to
learn how to compile GSL or how to install it and make it available for
your sample applications.

on Debian:
  apt-get install libgsl-dev

on openSUSE