[Help-gsl] Regarding function description of certain functions in gsl

From: G Chandramouli
Subject: [Help-gsl] Regarding function description of certain functions in gsl
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2017 08:37:26 +0530

Hello all,
            This is the first time I am using GSL. I downloaded latest
version gsl-2.4 from my nearest mirror
http://infinity.kmeacollege.ac.in/gnu/gsl/. I installed it and successfully
ran a simple program. However I want to check the source code of functions
declared inside gsl_vector_double.h (inside vector directory)  for e.g.
functions like gsl_vector_min etc. I tried a lot to find using grep etc,
but couldn't find it anywhere. Can you please guide me where to find source
code for these functions.

Thanks,
Mouli