Re: [Help-gsl] test release for GSL 2.4

From: Patrick Alken
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] test release for GSL 2.4
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 10:45:39 +0200

I tried Mohammad's suggestion, and the tests now write two files in the
current working directory: "test.dat" and "test_static.dat". This
appears to be working correctly on my system with make check -j8. All
function calls to tmpfile() have been removed.

It would be great if a windows person can test the latest git repository
to see if the issue is fixed

Thanks,
Patrick