[Help-gsl] Microsoft Build Stack Nuget for Continuous Integration of Pla

From: ƦOB COASTN
Subject: [Help-gsl] Microsoft Build Stack Nuget for Continuous Integration of Platform Agnostic GPL Software
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2016 15:19:45 -0500

Greetings,

I am writing for the first time to this mail-list regarding
compatibility of GSL for all known platforms.
Currently, I am analyzing a requirement for mandelbulber2 CI servers:
https://github.com/buddhi1980/mandelbulber2/issues/170

As a mandelbulber2 collaborator, I want to support all known
platforms, and benchmark them as well.
We use both appveyor and travis for continuous integration.
Consider the a few lines from this .appveyor.yml:
https://github.com/buddhi1980/mandelbulber2/blob/master/.appveyor.yml

before_build:
  - mkdir deps
# gsl
  - git clone git://github.com/ampl/gsl.git
  - cd gsl
  - cmake -G "%cmake_platform%" -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELEASE="/MD" \
     -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_DEBUG="/MDd" -DCMAKE_C_FLAGS_RELEASE="/MD" \
     -DCMAKE_C_FLAGS_DEBUG="/MDd" -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE="Release" .
  - msbuild gsl.sln /p:Configuration=Release /m
  - cd ..

1.) Does GSL have any official association with https://github.com/ampl/gsl ?

2.) Do any nugets already exist of GSL for MSBuild based Continuous
Integration of Platform Agnostic GPL Software?

Thanks,
Robert Pancoast