[Help-gsl] Help with Geodesic Acceleration

From: Hauser Fabian
Subject: [Help-gsl] Help with Geodesic Acceleration
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 15:50:05 +0000

Dear whom it may concern,

I want to use the Geodesic Acceleration (GSL V2.2.1) in combination with the
Levenberg-Marquardt? Algorithm to minimize a 2D Gaussian function. The Problem
is I have no idea who to develop the formula for f_vv. The source code
'test_gaussian.c' and the documentation couldn't help me.

Can someone explain me (mathematically) how develop any formal for Geodesic
Acceleration for this approach?

Thanks in advance,

Fabian Hauser