[Help-gsl] Compiling GSL with xeno-gcc

From: Farid Bonakdar
Subject: [Help-gsl] Compiling GSL with xeno-gcc
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 22:09:21 +0000

Hey Guys,

I translated a PI-state-space controller from Matlab into C Code due to
Realtime Problems. Till now everything just worked fine.
My Code runs and can use all functions from gsl_vector, gsl_matrix and so on.
The Development took place on my Macbook and run with gcc and clang perfectly.
To Confirm my stuff works everywhere, I tested it in linux and Windows
also with gcc.

TESTING DONE

But the target it should run uses a different compiler —> xeno-gcc.
The linux realtime system xenomai should be capable to build the
GSL Libraries gsl and cblas. The Problem is I don’t know where
to edit the make or configure file.

I tried to do some alias forcing the system to use xeno-gcc, xeno-ar,
objdump and so on. The idea to change the make and configure file also lead
to errors.

My Question:

Is it perhaps possibly to achieve any success in this field ?
Or should I change my plan and realign ?

Regards

Farid Bonakdar