[Help-gsl] Help regarding gsl installation

From: Dinesh Kumar
Subject: [Help-gsl] Help regarding gsl installation
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 10:32:19 +0530

Dear Sir,

I was trying to install a package libpmc package (For population monte
carlo). I was following the suggested command lines for this:-
mkdir /tmp/libpmc
pushd /tmp/libpmc
wget http://www2.iap.fr/users/kilbinge/CosmoPMC/pmclib_v1.01.tar.gz
tar zxf pmclib_v1.01.tar.gz
pushd pmclib_v1.01
./waf configure --m64 --prefix=/opt/pkgs/pmclib-1.01
./waf
sudo ./waf install
but when i run command line : ./waf configure --m64
--prefix=/opt/pkgs/pmclib-1.01
I got the error regarding gsl not found but i installed gsl in my system. I
have attached the config.log of the above command line. Please help me to
install this.

Thank you.

With best regards,
Dinesh