Re: [Help-gsl] Slight documentation error

From: David Zaslavsky
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Slight documentation error
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2016 05:39:17 +0000

Sure, how about this:

  Given a set of x coordinates *x_1,...,x_m* and a set of y coordinates
*y_1,...,y_n*, each in increasing order,

That should replace the following on the "2D introduction to interpolation"
page (
https://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/manual/html_node/2D-Introduction-to-Interpolation.html
):

  Given two sets of equally spaced grid points: *x_1,...,x_m* with
spacing *\delta
x*, and *y_1,...,y_n* with spacing *\delta y*,

The rest of the description ("...plus a set of function values....") can
stay as is.

:) David