[Help-gsl] Interested in Contributing to the Library

From: nishchay
Subject: [Help-gsl] Interested in Contributing to the Library
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 07:11:08 +0530

Greetings to all,

I am a masters student of the Center for Modeling and Simulation
(http://cms.unipune.ac.in) at the University of Pune, India. I want to
contribute to the GNU Scientific Library. Looking through the old GSL task
list, I came across an item `Sine and Cosine Transforms from FFTPACK ' and
another one - `ODE algorithms from Netlib'.
I wanted to know whether these items are still on the TODO list. If so,
how can I contribute to these tasks. If not, what are the other tasks
needing work ? Please let me know.
Thanks,

--
Nishchay Mhatre