[Help-gsl] libraries without installation

From: Vincenzo Gulizzi
Subject: [Help-gsl] libraries without installation
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 20:10:09 -0400

Hello to everyone,
I am new to this mailing list, and to the C programming. I will then appreciate
the help of everyone if I am doing anything improperly.

I have a problem. I am dealing with source codes written in C language. I am
trying to make them run in the Matlab environment by means of the mex
functions. If I use a simple code, I can do it rather easily. The problem is
that now I have a more complicated source code of a software which needs the
gsl and libmatheval libraries. The question is the following. Is there any way
to include these libraries into the code without actually installing them?
Thank you in advance.

Vincenzo