Re: [Help-gsl] Compiling & Testing New Interpolation Type

From: Patrick Alken
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Compiling & Testing New Interpolation Type
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 19:14:04 -0600

Hi,

  Could you be more specific about the errors you are getting? Does
configure fail or does make fail?

There is also a section on MacOS compilation in the INSTALL file (search
for Hints for MacOS X and PowerPC)

As far as testing, you could edit interpolation/test.c and add a new
routine test_steffen().

You could also simply write a standalone test program and link it again
the GSL library, without needing to compile it into GSL.