[Help-gsl] Help Installing GSL

From: Matthew Dempsey
Subject: [Help-gsl] Help Installing GSL
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 15:10:31 -0500

Hello GSL Help member,

I am trying to install GSL on my windows operating system. This is possible? I have the gsl-1.16.tar.gz and gsl-1.16.tar.gz.sig files. But don't know how to get the source code.

Thanks,
Matt Dempsey

--
Matthew Dempsey, M.M.F.
Derivatives Analyst

This e-mail, together with any files transmitted with it, is confidential, and
is intended exclusively for the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please contact the sender
immediately and delete all copies, and note that disclosing, copying,
distributing, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free, as
information transmitted by e-mail could be subject to interception, corruption,
loss, destruction, late or incomplete arrival, or viruses. Although we have
taken reasonable precautions to minimize the risk of the transmission of
viruses, we strongly advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any files
transmitted with this e-mail, and will not be responsible for any loss or
damage arising from the use of this e-mail or any files transmitted with it.

Nothing herein constitutes investment advice, and nothing herein should be
construed as an offer, bid, recommendation, or solicitation with respect to any
financial instrument or trading strategy.