Re: [Help-gsl] HELP gsl library in Android NDK (Eclipse)

From: Rhys Ulerich
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] HELP gsl library in Android NDK (Eclipse)
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 07:18:02 -0600

> Hi, I want to use the gsl library in my Android NDK project.

The GSL should be no different from any other C library in this regard.
That said, I have no idea how to accomplish it. Are there any linking  with
native C tutorials for the NDK?

Lastly, if you only need a portion of the GSL's functionality, your
application will probably end up much smaller if you "carve out"only the
pieces of the GSL that you need. Much of the library can be excised in that
manner if you are careful.

- Rhys