[Help-gsl] Interpolated Values as function return

From: Klaus Huthmacher
Subject: [Help-gsl] Interpolated Values as function return
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 08:58:10 +0100

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am so far quite confident with the basic usage of the GSL but now I wonder e.g. about combining methods. In the appendix I have written a class to initialize a spline, given two vectors as the x and y data set.

Fortnunetly, the GSL provides numerical methods, e.g. to integrate the interpolated data set.

But what if I want to use the interpolated data set as input for another GSL Routine, like root finding, Fourier Transform, odeint, etc.

I have put the return statement of the interpolation routine in the GSL function provided for the GSL method.

In the appended file I define (wrongly, it does not work) a function from line 33 to 36 to return the interpolated value and this should be use as required in line 41. But what about the params?

I hope you can help me.

Kind regards,

    Klaus Huthmacher.