Re: [Help-gsl] Installation of GSL in Windows 7

From: Fred Perras
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Installation of GSL in Windows 7
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 11:21:04 -0400

You can install GSL through CYGWIN but I think some people were saying that
changes need to be made to the code.  I installed GSL 1.13 on my windows
computers using a binary installer from this website (
http://ascend4.org/Binary_installer_for_GSL-1.13_on_MinGW)  it's by far the
easiest thing to do.  Especially if that version of GSL has all that you
need.

Frédéric Perras