[Help-gsl] Getting an extension listed on GSL page

From: David Zaslavsky
Subject: [Help-gsl] Getting an extension listed on GSL page
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 19:09:09 -0400

Hi there,

For quite some time I've been working on a 2D interpolation library
compatible with the GSL. I've mentioned it a couple times on this list.
With some recent work it's gotten to the point where I consider it
ready for a first release. How would I go about getting it listed in the
"Extensions" section on the GSL web page?

Also if anyone would like to try compiling and running the test suite,
I'd appreciate knowing about any bugs that pop up. I've only tried it on
Linux with GCC 4.6.3.
 https://github.com/diazona/interp2d

:) David