[Help-gsl] GSL Link error on VC9

From: jerome . hummel
Subject: [Help-gsl] GSL Link error on VC9
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 10:53:28 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I am new to using GSL and would like to use it in a C++ program.
I have used the built lib from those sources:
http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/gsl.htm).
I have also built the lib myself on vc9.
I configured VC9 to use gsl (include path, lib path, libinput
(libgsl_dll_d.lib, libgslcblas_dll_d.lib) and dll path).
I can compile, link and run gsl example with no problem (specifically the one
that is interesting to me which is in doc/examples/linalglu.c) .

As soon as I try to link a C++ example (same code in a C++ program) I get
unresolved external on all gsl function (I can compile fine).
For example if I include the following code:
double a_data[] = { 0.18, 0.60, 0.57, 0.96,
0.41, 0.24, 0.99, 0.58,
0.14, 0.30, 0.97, 0.66,
0.51, 0.13, 0.19, 0.85 };
gsl_matrix_view m
= gsl_matrix_view_array (a_data, 4, 4);
I get:
error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp_gsl_matrix_view_array
referenced in function main

Same for all gsl function. Note that the unresolved symbol starts with __imp_.

I have included the GSL_DLL preproc definition.

I am running out of idea.
Did anybody run into the same kind of issue?
Many thanks in advance for your help.

Jérôme Hummel