Re: [Help-gsl] Trouble installing gsl/gsl_math.h using XCode

From: Omar Andrés Zapata Mesa
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Trouble installing gsl/gsl_math.h using XCode
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 17:11:18 -0500

Hello Mike,
->do you need specifically the version 1.0? I suggest you to use 1.15

->do you have some warning running ./configure?

-> you can download it for mac using macports  gsl
macports<https://www.google.com.co/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&ved=0CDEQFjAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.macports.org%2Fports.php%3Fby%3Dvariant%26substr%3Doptimize&ei=qfBYUMGhCoyu8QSN3YCQDw&usg=AFQjCNGeeAkBwn8l1RTPyf9DsVKUJgzZHQ>
(version
1.15)

Best Regards

--
Omar Andres Zapata Mesa
Fundamental Interaction Phenomenology Gruop (Gfif)