[Help-gsl] gsl libraries by Brian Gladman

From: Brian Gladman
Subject: [Help-gsl] gsl libraries by Brian Gladman
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 16:14:21 +0100

Hi,

Are you using the files from the GSL-1.15 release?

If so, I suspect that there may be a few more recent changes that may solve your problems.

If you can use bazaar, you could check out from the GSL repository to obtain the latest source code.

Sadly, I cannot help with this as I am unable to check out from the GSL repository because bazaar does not work on Windows with the GSL repository because it contains symbolic links.

    Brian Gladman