[Help-gsl] Multiple precision GSL?

From: John A. Crow
Subject: [Help-gsl] Multiple precision GSL?
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 13:15:13 -0600

I doubt a full port of gsl would be possible since some of it is intrinsically
bound to certain precision levels. For example some of the special functions
and quadrature routines make use of precomputed parameters/rules. I imagine a
subset of the ODE integrators and nonlinear solvers would be amenable to
multiple precision rewrites using mpfr.