[Help-gsl] Want to contribute

From: Alfred Zhong
Subject: [Help-gsl] Want to contribute
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 13:54:10 -0400

Hi Dear GSL developers,

I found GSL has been really helpful to me. I would like to contribute to
it. However, I don't know if it is still in active development. I want to
edit the manual and add more examples to it so that it will be easier for
beginners to pick up. I may want to add some Machine Learning algorithms
(like k-means clustering, logistic regression, etc) to GSL as well later. I
am not sure if it is interesting to other users...

Best,
Alfred