Re: [Help-gsl] 64-bit GSL for Windows 64-bit system

From: Lei Shang
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] 64-bit GSL for Windows 64-bit system
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 18:19:50 +1000

Thanks, Rob. I fully installed the latest MinGW (20111118), which includes
MSYS. But it still failed. I may try again tonight.
My system is 64-bit Windows 7, is that possible you directly give your
precompiled GSL file (libgsl.dll and libgslcblas.dll) to me if you have the
similar architecture.

I know few about cross-compilation under Cygwin. I may have a look.

Thanks anyway.

Lei