Re: [Help-gsl] Should I learn C or C++

From: Sumit Adhikari
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Should I learn C or C++
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 18:54:10 +0200

Well, I am a very strong user of C++. D is a very interesting update for me
though. Perhaps it will take time for D to replace C++ (Also C++ users are
not much open to many other languages, just like me :)).

Learning C++ to use GSL is a misuse of time, C should be sufficient.

Regards,
Sumit

--
Sumit Adhikari,