[Help-gsl] undefined symbol 'gsl_sf_bessel_J0'

From: Xianwen Chen
Subject: [Help-gsl] undefined symbol 'gsl_sf_bessel_J0'
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 04:28:38 +0000

Hello all,

I am learning to use GSL by following the manual. I use eglibc as the
C library and Tiny C Compiler as the C compiler.

The code sample I am compiling is from:
    http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/manual/html_node/Compiling-and-Linking.html

I first produced the objective file:
    tcc -c Bessel_function.c

When I was linking the objective file with the libraries:
    tcc -lgsl -lgslcblas -lm Bessel_function.o
,  I got the following error:
    tcc: undefined symbol 'gsl_sf_bessel_J0'

On my system, libgsl.a and libgslcblas.a are located in /usr/local/lib
and libm.a is located in /usr/lib.

Can you suggest a solution? Thank you.

Kind regards,

Xianwen