Re: [Help-gsl] Help-gsl Digest, Vol 101, Issue 6

From: Brian Hawkins
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Help-gsl Digest, Vol 101, Issue 6
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 21:27:06 -0700

Quingling,

That's interesting.  I have a lot of experience with DFTs but none with the
Hankel transform.  My limited understanding is that the convolution can be
carried out in this way for two radially symmetric functions as you say.
 The scalar coefficient should be the same, though the documentation says
it's the square of what you said.  A simple check would be to forward and
inverse transform the Kronecker delta function, e.g. the sequence [1, 0, 0,

Regards,
Brian