[Help-gsl] Copy matrix from the one do not has tda to the other one that

From: liufenglai
Subject: [Help-gsl] Copy matrix from the one do not has tda to the other one that has tda
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 16:41:27 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I constructed several matrices, one of them has tda and is imported from
the outside data:
gsl_matrix_view M1 =  gsl_matrix_view_array_with_tda(M,row,col,ld);
I also constructed a gsl_matrix named as M2;
gsl_matrix* M2 = gsl_matrix_alloc(row,col);
after some calculations I want to copy the data in M2 back to the M1.
However, M1 could be some submatrix of the original one, and M2 is some
full matrix. I am going to call the gsl_matrix_memcpy, I do not whether
it will takes care of the situation above?

Thanks in advance,

fenglai