[Help-gsl] ? pitfalls with steps on the r.h.s.

From: Farkas, Illes
Subject: [Help-gsl] ? pitfalls with steps on the r.h.s.
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 09:32:49 -0800

Hi,

I would like to apply gsl_odeiv2 to a 3d ODE system containing one external
function (signal) with explicit time dependence on the r.h.s. of the first
equation. This external function contains steps. As I understand, I should
not ask odeiv2's driver to integrate "through" a step, but I should always
stop at a step and then continue from there. Is this correct? Are there
further "odeiv2 newbie" pitfalls that I can easily avoid?

Thanks
Illes