Re: [Help-gsl] UNDERFLOW error

From: Francesco Petrogalli
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] UNDERFLOW error
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 17:59:46 -0500

Hi again,
using the "mask-underflow" environment setup I managed to torn off the
underflow error, but know for the same input values the code
terminates with the error message "Floating point exception"

I tried to get rid of it with "mask-all" and other setup keywords, but
it is not working.

Any idea?

Thanks,

franZ

PS I am working on Ubuntu 10.04 with GSL 1.13