Re: [Help-gsl] Testing a function in gsl

From: Greg Lyukshin
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Testing a function in gsl
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 19:28:51 -0700

Hello Juan and Rhys,
Thank you for your replies.
I will look into your suggestions.
Basically, i'm an intern at this research institution and my mentors have a
habit of throwing bunch of work at me without giving too much explanations.
We are working on the developing of tool for computational statistics. The
organization has its own libraries though, (an alternative to gsl). So i'am
doing the conversions from functions that have been previously written with
calls to gsl libraries to the their own. I am done with one of the functions
and now need to test it. All I got from my mentor was two files with the
data. One .txt and another one is excel file. I haven't done any kind of
testing and didn't know where to start. In the meantime, I found some
reading on how to read write to excel files from within C++.

--
Greg Lyukshin