[Help-gsl] porting to embedded platforms

From: Srinivasan, Rajagopalan [ANMUS]
Subject: [Help-gsl] porting to embedded platforms
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 14:17:36 -0400

I would like to use some features of gsl in an embedded ARM world.
Currently I use IAR workbench as my toolset.

Questions:

-          Has anyone already gone through the exercise. If so would
somebody be willing to share their experiences?

-          Ideas on how I could "configure" gsl for the IAR environment.
Under mingw it was quite straightforward but I cannot translate the
process for the IAR

Thanks for any pointers,

srini